Search This Blog

Sunday, July 23, 2017

What's cooking

 

Cookbooks. I never was a big collector but I had more than I wanted to keep. 

 

Wedding gift from beloved friend's parents. 

 

I'll keep the memory and lose the book. 

 

A gift from McRae's department store when we registered our wedding choices. 

 

Remember Best Wishes to the bride and Congratulations to the groom. 

 

Actually some good advice!

 

Design pointers. 

 

Ok.  I kept it. 


We had fun with this one.  A gift from Jennie. 

 
 
Some good ones here. 

 

Thankfully Sophie learned to spell and edit. I thought this was a shark but she said it was a knife. Yikes! 

 

So this was the only two. No wonder Ivy never learned to cook. 

 

Tough choices. 

 

Found this first and only journal entry from 1994. 

1 comment:

  1. Finding memories like the cookbooks really takes you back to a time you almost forgot. MOM

    ReplyDelete