Search This Blog

Sunday, July 16, 2017

By moonlight


Ok   There is this development. Moon Pie minis. So that means the ratio of chocolate to wafer and marshmallow just got better. 😃. 

 

Lunch at the new Tokyo Tasty formerly known as the Cherokee. Totally loved Cherokee. But must accept the future. Really good Chinese Japanese cuisine. Not sure where the fried plantain fits in. 


Ok tonight about 7:30 we heard 2 booms and saw a flash. Also not sure about the little face on the mantel.           👹

 
 
Lights out for us. 

 

Gin and tonic in the dark 

 

Reading the paper with a flashlight. Ed went to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Tokyo Tasty? Not a very clever name. It did not look good to me but I know my appetite is off. Maybe later it will look good. I heard loud thunder too. Bitsy hardly flinches. Isn't she strange? I left my phone on the balcony and it got drenched. It hardly works. Well it does not work at all. Dumb me. MOM

    ReplyDelete