Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2017

House done Restaurant not

 

More developments. Bathrooms framed out 

 

The bar is up. This was no small feat as several posts had to be cut through the floor and dug deep into the ground. 

 

Chris, recovering from a back injury is reduced to mostly moral support. 

 

Blank slate. Went up and down the stairs about 50 times this weekend carrying everything back down. 


I hate my books....I love my books. 

 

Do you know how much yearbooks weigh? Photo albums?

 
 
Now for the mementos. I couldn't get rid of hardly any of it. Too sentimental. But at least it is all corralled in one spot. 

 

Realized it is sort of...my side

 

And his side.  Love the 3 wedding boutonnières. And a beach shelf. 


Got everything back in place. 

 

Even in the kitchen. And there are actually empty shelves in the cabinets! 

 

Hope I didn't get rid of anything I will regret.  Chairs are headed to upholsterer 

 

Think they need it?

 

Those nasty little kids did a good job on them. 

1 comment:

  1. Mementos!! You have them. It is interesting to see some I remember. I really need a tour. MOM

    ReplyDelete