Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Discoveries

 

Remember these? Potato sticks. Ed has rediscovered them at his beloved Dollartree. I remember them as a kid in cans. 

 

You had to be careful not to stab the roof of your mouth on them. 

 

Tear out continues. Behind rotten wood Ryan found rocks and dirt. Not sure what that was about. I'll be so glad when that dumb painting is gone. 


Also found a huge framed out hole in the ceiling. It is right over Kyle's head there. An architect friend said it may have been an attic fan. I think I've found the perfect thing for it. More later. 

 

He even found old square nails. 

 

Looks like this whole wall is gorgeous brick. 

1 comment:

  1. I had not thought about potato sticks in a while. Good for lunch sack. I love those nails. Wonder why they made them square? The only method they had? or did they hold better? MOM

    ReplyDelete