Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Lucy

I've been seeking refuge in our upstairs bathroom while workers are here. It is also the only working shower for now. Imagine my shock when I went in, closed the door and sat down on the potty, only to see a hand and a paintbrush moving outside the window! The painter was on the roof repairing the back dormer. I took care of business fast!  

 

A faint impression of wallpaper past behind towel ring. 

 

You can see it a little better here. Guess previous paint jobs painted around the fixtures. I loved that wallpaper. It was called "Lucy". Back in those days it was expensive. 

 

It looked great with my pink countertops. And speaking of Lucys. Goddaughter Lucy will be home soon after a week at the beach. So proud of her and how well she has done. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet you feel like you are in the spotlight all the time. Loving your blogs with updates on the renovations. It looks good. Yes Lucy is a fine young woman. I know she will go far. MOM

    ReplyDelete