Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Changes acoming

A cold front is blowing through right now. High winds are whipping the trees. Ed hears a huge clattering noise. 

 

Our column was laying in the driveway ! Ed brought it into the garage. Foundation shifting made it loose. 

 

A couple of wasps had the ride of their lives. Last night a huge snake came into the garage. Ed wrangled it out with our old sailboat stick with a hook on it. He flung it out! He says we are moving. 

 

A bargain was struck. Jan had been buying a Sam's chicken and sharing it with me. She likes the breast and I use the rest. I told her I needed to buy the next one. She said no, what I really want is some of your cabbage rolls. I obliged. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!And you are running to the coast, MOM

    ReplyDelete