Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Oven dinner

Ready for a food blog? I decided to make those little mini meat loaves we love so much. They cook up so quick. Well I tried to make a small batch and succeeded. That left a few empty holes in my muffin pan. 


What if I filled them with potatoes?!?!? I baked 2 small red potatoes. Chopped them up, sprayed them and the muffin tin with canola oil spray, sprinkled with seasonings and plopped them in the empty holes. 


They turned out great! I wanted to make green bean bundles in there at the same time which would have been brilliant, but I lacked key ingredients. Here is a canned green bean tip. Buy whole green beans. They are better quality beans and cost the same. 


1 comment:

  1. You are a wiz in the kitchen and come to thionk about it you are a total









    You are a wiz in the kitchen!! Come to think about it--you are a total WIZ MOM


    ReplyDelete