Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

Sunsets

Madison county sunset this week



Had an unexpected happy time today. Old friend Jennie was in town and texted to get together for lunch. We met at Broadstreet for our catching up. She knew I had funeral duty at Broadmeadow. It was a longtime church member who passed away. Another sunset. We both remembered him as our Sunday School teacher in our high school years. We sat together in the pews and were immersed in nostalgia. She had not been back since her (and my) wedding in 1983. I got married in February and she in the spring. So nice. 

In another epic event...Ivy and Tripp get their first apartment. A sunrise. 


Took the first load over on this snowy evening. More tomorrow !!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to see Jennie. I bet she is still as beautiful as ever. MOM

    ReplyDelete