Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sweat shop

 
I have been searching the internet for wedding pennants. I could not find just what Mary Grace wanted....which is simple, simple, simple. Then I did research for do it yourself ones. Friends,  Anna  and Candy offered their help and we set up shop at Anna's house.
 
 
Here was the prototype. We tweaked it a bit and got to work producing.
 

I used 4 different off white fabrics.
 

The Cutter
 

The Presser

 
The Dog
 

My station...I was the Stringer. You will have to see the finished product floating in the breeze at the wedding.
 
Meant to post this last time.
 
 
These were huge persimmons that Pam had. They were lovely and delicious That is my bite there.  Emily, who was at the shower had me send her this picture to paint. She paints beautifully.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I hope some day M. G. will really appreciate the thought and work you are doing for her wedding. The flags are beautiful and I know you all had a good time working together. What wonderful friends you have. How blessed you are. On another note --the Laytons had a persimmon tree. They lived each year to make persimmon ice cream!!! Beautiful fruit. MOM

    ReplyDelete