Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Busy

Let's start off with Mom's cute Halloween display on her hall at St. C's. She is in charge of this little vignette and changes it weekly. Mary Grace, Ryan and I had an impromptu lunch with her.
 
 
The weather is getting cooler and that means Jan and I look like we are dressed for two different seasons when we walk together.
 
 
Here's the perfect example - She is in long pants and jacket - I'm in short sleeve top and crop pants.
 

Bev had us over for book club. Her whole house looks great.
 

Here is just a snippet of all she has done in her house with a little help from me. Antique piece transformed into sink base.
 

First fire of the season.
 

Cary's excellent table setup for October birthdays. She did it all herself!
 

Brody helping Dad with his cards.
 
 
Next project - Sophie designed this great garland for the wedding. MG and I helped assemble it while Paul and Ryan did a little home repair.
 

It turned out so great.
 
 
I was making the guys boutonnieres out of fishing flies and feathers. 
 
 
Yes, feathers from their chickens!
 
KT was no help.
 

Here she is in "her" room. Their house is so beautiful.
 

 
They are always adding something fun.

 





2 comments:

  1. It is almost 8 and It dawned on me maybe you blogged your day. And you did. I just loved it all. Feathers from the chickens? How clever. My little table decoration looked better than it is!! Where is the garland going to hang? I feel lost sometime. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. Your kind of weather is expected for Saturday. Jan and I will need a sweater. But we can do that with no problem. Thanks for the pictures. I enjoyed seeing you look so happy. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garland is a new addition. It will be across the front porch.

    ReplyDelete