Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fun things

To start off, I got to see my old friend Jennie. Well it looks like I'm the old one here. I told Jennie that she had obviously made a deal with the devil not to age. We had fun catching up.
 
 
The next fun thing was Mary Grace's Bachelorette dinner and Lingerie shower hosted by Maid of Honor, Sophie. We had dinner at Babalu.
 

Lucy wasn't able to come, but MG invited me to come. Isn't that sweet.
 

Back to Sophie's house for champagne and dessert.
 

Sisters and sister cousin
 
 
Diamond "rings"
 
 
brownie bites with cream cheese frosting and cookie bark too. I indulged a little.
 

She got to wear this beautiful veil that said "I do".
 
 
Great garland Sophie (and Paul) made.
 

Sophie reading wedding Madlibs. It is a word game where you blindly fill in sentences. Very funny. It used to be one of their favorites when we traveled in the car.
 
 
She got some beautiful things. You have to kind of force MG to dress up, you know.
 

Next fun thing...wedding hair trial. Her high school friend, Larson is a stylist now . She did hair and make up.
 

Next fun thing...boiled peanuts. The state game is on and they are doing well. So there.


 
 


1 comment: