Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2024

Comfort food

A church friend has suffered a broken knee cap while recovering from rotator cuff surgery. Ouch. I’ve been craving stuffed bell peppers. They are cheap right now. So I made enough for both families. 



Sorry I attacked this plate before I took a picture. I hope they liked it. I never had stuffed peppers until I went to MSU in 1976. Mom didn’t cook with them because Dad had a stomach ulcer and that was the protocol. Also I thought it was gross when Dad put pot liquor (likker?) on his cornbread. Now I love it. Our tastes change. 



Finished it off with Aunt Charlotte’s brownies. When I delivered them they were still hot. 

1 comment:

  1. GOOD GIRL. YOU LEARNED FROM A GROUP OF "PROS" THEY DEARLY LOVED TO SHARE THEIR DISHES OF FOODS. mom

    ReplyDelete