Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Unexpected pocket of fun part 2



Breakfast at the Delta Meat Market. I took this so Ivy could see all that old Pyrex on the top shelves. 



They had 3 trees in the lobby. 



All were beautiful. 



The Nutcracker one was my favorite. 



Went to Peter’s Pottery first then here to McCarty’s. I had to take this picture because we were in one of the poorest communities in the state and all these luxury SUVs were lined up to pay a fortune for pottery. I bought some at Peter’s. Can’t post pic because I left it in Amy’s car. 



Ate lunch in a cute place filled with old stuff. Airport Grocery. 



It was fun. 



Fried mushrooms…



…then tamales buried in chili. 



Now I’m home enjoying my new tshirt. 


1 comment:

  1. WHY CAN''T WE HAVE CUTE LITTLE STORES AND RESTURANTS AROUND HERE--OR DO WE? WHAT FUN TO LOOK AT ALL OF IT. MOM

    ReplyDelete