Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Thanksgiving and such



Missed having Mary Grace to cook our turkey. Ed did a great job though. 



Started with just a few apps. 



We had a small group. Jan, Tommy, Mom, Ed and I! I even used my old bun warmer for the first time. Worked great. 



I’ve gotten a lot of mileage out of those pumpkins. There 
are 6 plates but Amy2 got sick that morning. 



You know what comes after Thanksgiving , right? Got out my old ornaments for the first time in 10 years. I have been using wedding streamers from Sophie and Paul’s wedding.  And now they are on their 10th anniversary trip to Key West. 



Fire dog. 



Look how gorgeous the camellias are this year. 



These came from Jan’s yard. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your blog. Did the old ornaments make you tear up a little. Christmas always is sort of bittersweet to me. mom

    ReplyDelete