Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2021

Free



To prevent Ed from buying Halloween candy at Dollartree, I bought some of the good stuff. 



I left it alone for a few days but then I saw this poor little Heath bar trapped inside. 



I made a tiny little slit to help him escape. I bet kids don’t appreciate toffee anyway. 



Fall Book Club at Kathy’s is always special. Look at these appetizers. She made little pumpkins out of peeled tangerines. 



Table was lovely. 



Her centerpiece on what I’m sure is her Russian linens. She even made the velvet pumpkins. 



Our plates. 



Time to sit down and discuss the book.  
We all liked it. It was about the Dakota apartment building. 



Very special Waldorf salad. 



The salad, butternut squash soup, pumpkin bread and smoked chicken. 



This was an apple cake that knocked us out. 

1 comment:

  1. MY GOODNESS---WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FEAST. CAN'T FIGURE THE APPLE CAKE. TELL ME ABOUT IT SOMETIME. MOM

    ReplyDelete