Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Air fry



So, I’ve been wanting an air fryer. I must admit that after this I cooked potatoes and breaded shrimp. It did well with the breaded stuff but the veggies were more like roasted. 



Sandy wants whatever toy Coco has. She gives her the eye. 



Then the sweet kiss. 



Didn’t work. Coco held her ground. 



Mary Grace and I tried out the new cute Thai place in Highland Village. It was so good. Sorry I didn’t get a pic. We sat outside and it was so nice. We walked around and looked at all the new shops. I have such good teenage memories of shopping there. Remember the Nitty Gritty boutique? I also worked a few years at the General Store gift shop. 



Used leftover pot roast to make beef pot pie with biscuits on top. Baked in the oven in my iron skillet. 

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK TO CATCH THOSE DOGS SAGAS. BISCUITS LOOKED GOOD ON THE POT ROAST.BET IT WAS . MOM

    ReplyDelete