Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Storm over



Not a good picture but you get the gist. The dogs enjoyed exploring the messy post storm yard. I just feel so bad for our Louisiana neighbors. Ivy and Tripp were fine in Lafayette. 



So how about a little food blogging. For some reason I was craving Rice a Roni. I even took Mom’s tactic and googled it’s story. Actually very interesting. A woman in San Francisco invented it. Hence the “San Francisco treat” motto. I used to cook it a lot when I was cooking for a family of five on a budget. It went a long way for not much money. 



And I can’t even begin to compete with Mom’s breakfast chronicles. She does such a nice job every day. This was Jim Dandy grits with Kerry Gold Irish butter. I’m sorry I discovered it. 



This was a little healthier a few days ago. Asparagus omelet and watermelon. 

2 comments:

  1. WHAT IS KERRY GOLD IRISH BUTTER? MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don’t want to know. It is butter from Ireland. It has such a good flavor. I’ll get some for you.

    ReplyDelete