Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

27

My Godson , Chris turned 27 today 



Gorgeous cake Matthew brought from New Orleans. A Deberge cake. Many layers , lovely crunchy on the outside icing. Creamy inside. The message on top is a quote from the comedy , The Office. It was half lemon half chocolate. My two favorites. 



Look at that!!!!



Mom, he made me include this JUST FOR YOU. Said it was for Mamaw. Sorry about that. Candy looking good. Feeling better every day. 



These mushrooms looked like potatoes. Butter inside. 



Little cutie. 



Big ole



Several out front. 



It is so dry. I am surprised. 



This is a Margaret homemade pot pie. I had to test it to be sure it was done!!!

1 comment:

  1. 2? My, how time gets away. I remember when he was born. Thanks for remembering me Chris. That cake must have been out of this world. Lucky young man, you are. MOM

    ReplyDelete