Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2020

Purple



The color of Lent is purple. Our yard is certainly responding. 



Can you see the violets lining the path?



They have been spectacular this week. 



Mahonia getting in on it. 





This patch is huge. 



We have a new / old pond. The low spot is filled up for now. Truffles loved to walk in it. The game of Spot the Dog has gotten much easier with everything green now. See her?



No hiding in the pine straw. 



Not purple but Lent appropriate. English dogwood. 



Speaking of color.  Look at this gray. Should I let it go? Quarantine has left a lot of us out of our usual hair care. 

1 comment:

  1. Your yard is special, as I see so many things I used to have on Riverwood. The wild and planted was what I loved about that yard. So many great memories there as I walk through it in my minds eye. Nobody much see your hair, just enjoy this time of letting it goMOM

    ReplyDelete