Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Memphis



Ed is painting the upstairs while I am in Memphis taking care of sister Linda post surgery. Found this gem while cleaning out the closet. Because sometimes you need a bubble wrap hat. 



Ivy’s backpack. 🙄



Made chicken tetrazzini to take. Messed up every pot in the kitchen. 



Mom sent roses. 



Loved the cats. 



Madeline hated me!! Hiss hiss. 



Frogs were there. 



Her appetite has been erratic so when she thinks of something that sounds good I spring into action   Cod was this night’s choice. 



Spatchcock chicken. We watched a bunch of food shows. My fav Ina Garten’s was making this. 



Roasted vegetables. 



For some reason homemade chocolate chip cookies sounded good to her. I obliged. Made a second batch. 



Then she said how about with walnuts. I obliged. 



In all I made 5 batches of cookies. 



Freezer is full for future cravings. I am done here. Oh wait...filet mignon and rice casserole tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did chef duty. How thoughtful. Sometime the small things count--but you went way beyond the call of duty. Many ways to show love. Thank you and Jan for sisterly love. MOM

    ReplyDelete