Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Not Republican



So....we have been getting door to door campaigners lately. They have caught me off guard so far but I was ready to break the news to the next one that believe it or not , I’m not Republican. So I open the door and this energetic little woman says “I always know the Republican houses because of the flag flying!!”    And I replied “well that is interesting because you have come to the door of one of the few Democrats in Madison and we like the flag too! “ She was all flustered and said well your house is in my list have you moved recently? I said no but good luck with your campaign. 



Finally a blossom was close enough to the ground so I could reach it. 



I adore that smell. 



Look what a fun treat for us! A new a/c unit!! At least we will be cool. I would rather have taken a trip across Europe which would be about the same price. 



Pepper likes my cereal milk. 



Truffles got a new toy from MG. It even still squeaks. 

2 comments:

  1. I did not know Democrats did not love the flag too. Good answer to that perky little lady. At least she had courage to face the public. Afraid I can't do that. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the strength to take you "across Europe" Believe me, You are one who would enjoy it. Maybe some day--don't give up. MOM

    ReplyDelete