Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2019

A cat story

A cat story in pictures. 



They look like possible friends. 



Ju Ju feels a bad mood coming. Right after I took this he jumped on Pepper and bopped him. 



Pepper jumped up on my chair. What came next? 



He really is a bit of a demon. 



Later on he took a nap with the one he does like. 



This was a different nap day. They were on my bed. Right after I took this Truffles moved her legs and it made Ju Ju mad. He bit her on the ankle and ran off. Maybe I should stop photojournaling. It seems dangerous. 



Ed and I celebrated our 36th anniversary at Koestler Prime. Started out like this.  



Petite fillet. Major mushrooms. 

1 comment:

  1. How could I forget your anniversary ? Don't know Koesltor Prime but it looks great. Hope you have many more to celebrate. Those cats make for a lot of funny stories. MOM

    ReplyDelete