Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Fungi and Faces

All this hot steamy weather has brought out strange mushrooms. 



This one was growing out of the base of a tree. Ed said he saw a squirrel eating what he thought was a piece of bread but in fact it was a bite out of this shroom. 



These were surrounding a stump. 



Look at that purple. Ok. I’ve been trying not to overload y’all with pics of my Faces project but it’s all coming together. 



Medea was visiting and the contractor called with a question so she ran up there with me. 





Aestheticians room. 



Lobby. Still a mess. 



My tile I loved. 



Sophie and Paul helped edit wall quote. And they moved the stupidly placed thermostat. Hence the patch. 



Lastly, I helped Vick pick out new paint for her house. It was red brick before. Love it! 





1 comment:

  1. Nice blog today. Loved Eudora's quote and light fixtures and everything else I could see. Mushrooms!! what can I say?Interesting? You help everybody!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete