Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2018



Some of the beautiful art I’m considering for my project. Love the faces for a place that makes faces lovely. 



What skill it takes to master watercolor   



My colors. 



Had to go all the way to Pensacola to select flooring but got an unexpected pocket of fun. 



Got to see these sweet guys. 



They took me to a restaurant they love. 



The boys love the outdoor games. 



Karis danced off down the beach. 



We even dipped our toes in. Look she even inherited my space between our big toe and others. Can’t wait for beach week. 



Camera couldn’t focus well in the dusk but you get the gist?



My bed for the night. 



My morning coffee. A quick trip just left me wanting more time with them. 



New art at The Bank. Old maps. 



And then this happened. After all the discussion and preparation it came silently and happily. 



The kids came over with steaks and gifts to celebrate Father’s Day and retirement. Sorry no pics. It was fun though. 



Flowers for someone else’s event. 



Couldn’t resist the sunflowers with the fuscia. 






1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Made me want to see everyone at the Beach. All the art work and flowers were a pleasure to look at. You do so much creative things. I am so proud of you!! MOM

    ReplyDelete