Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2018

More birthday

Hey, you’re only 60 once. Right? But you can have as many parties as you want. 



I knew it would be a good time the moment I pulled up to Jill’s house. First I saw Medea’s car from Mobile and then the party flag.  



Candy was glowing over the appetizer array. 



I was served up my requested Bloody Mary.  



My lovely sash and crown. 



Things were bustling in the kitchen. 



Beautiful. 



And delicious. 



It was lovely by the pool. We were able to get in later. Only a few raindrops. 



Book clubbers past and present.  



And speaking of presents. So many thoughtful things. 



And then the traditional turning 60 song written by Priscilla. 



It was very sweet. I cried. 



My cake was a Coca Cola cake. 



Looks like we will have a new game to play at the beach. Ring toss. I know it was a pool party but I should have put on a spot of makeup. Yikes 








2 comments:

  1. What a party. Good friends, good food, good times. I want to read the whole son later. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it all. Thanks for the new ones and old too. MOM

    ReplyDelete