Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017



Decided summer was over  but I wasn't quite ready for fall so I pulled out the old blue and white. This collection began back in the 80's. It is back again but never truly ever goes completely out. 



Love my little monkey man. The big jar on the far left is my most valuable. It is truly an antique. However by Asian standards it is probably young at 100-150 years old. I wonder what the little jar says? Anybody able to read Chinese? 

 

Saturday morning is Toby's favorite time of the week - laundry day. He is never quite sure if he belongs in the light or dark pile. 



I'll entitle this one belly up. Patrick dogs had just had a bath and were exhausted. 



The idea came together for the bar foot rail at Clinton Shack. 



Look how great it looks. And the floor! MG and Ryan did a great job on the concrete front too. 

1 comment:

  1. MG and Ryan did a great job. Bet they were tired. I can't wait to see the finished job. You really talk for those dogs. Love it. MOM

    ReplyDelete