Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017



24 years ago today we welcomed this sweet baby. Ivy Rose McNeil. The room where I stayed at the hospital had a big ole wallpaper border with ivy and roses on it. I had already chosen the name however. 



Sisters came to visit. 



Cousins too. Sophie always ready for a photo op. 



Back in the days where we looked like we had 2 different hairdos. One in front and one in back. Those days are such a blur. With a 5 year old kindergartener, a 3 year old and a baby. 



I remember these days much better   She is about one here. How did I have time to paint shirts like that? And yes MG loved her even if she looks like she might strangle her in this picture. 



Sad to say her photo album ends there. Typical third child syndrome. 



Two more spider lilies emerged overnight. 



Gift from MG and Ryan for helping them. I love doing it. That brings me to...



Floors are ready to stain and finish. 


Ryan got tired of folks peeking in. 



More when they are done. 

1 comment: