Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Old is new



Bricks are sealed now. They really darkened up. 


Conduits were very shiny. After a bit of research they tried murietic acid to age them. Turned out great 

  
 
These conduits will host a fixture over each booth. 


Not sure that I posted the magnificence of the new pantry   

 
 
Pet food roll out bins on bottom. Broom closet I never had on left. 

 

Karen , do you recognize anything in there? That stamp covered pencil holder was my Mamaw Brown's. Had to keep it!!! Have used it for 30 some years   She had it on a telephone table in the hall. 

2 comments:

  1. I recognize it!!Did not remember where it cam from till you reminded me it was from Mama Brown. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! didn't it sit on the little table where her black rotary dial phone Was? I'd love to have a phone like that...just for show. Your reno looks amazing. I know you're proud of it!

    ReplyDelete