Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Day 3

Today was train ride day. 


Browsed in Blue Ridge until departure time. 


Paul caught this reflection of us. 


A couple of mannequins in an outdoor outfitter store. 


Got off the train in two little towns that were in Tennessee and Georgia. 


A little shopping. 


Ryan in both states. 


The little towns did not have much to offer. After a Mexican lunch, some looking around and a cold beer after walking we renovated the train. 


The ride was beautiful. It ran alongside the Toccoa River. Pictures didn't do it justice. I included this one because you can see the little girl who became my friend on the trip. She had lots to say. 


We were crossing a steel bridge. 


Great view upriver. 


Back in town I walked into the jewelry store that time forgot. So of course I found a charm for my bracelet. 


A little deer to commemorate our trip. 


Back at the cabin for dinner. 




1 comment:

  1. What fun to have a couple of clowns along who are willing to have their pictures made. I could show them some of our trips to Mexico and then Pikes Peak too. Have fun. MOM

    ReplyDelete