Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas

Before we get to Christmas (and that is sketchy with pics), here is a little something from thanksgiving. I spotted this on a shelf in the garage. 


It is a part of a s'more that I guess a grandkid left behind. The really disturbing thing is that it did not deteriorate in any way!!! 


In the past when kids were small, there were always Christmas sugar cookies around. This year I made my own, just how I wanted them decorated. 


I took very few pictures. We enjoyed Christmas Eve at cousin Kathy's. Christmas morning found the McNeils opening gifts at our house. The dogs loved their presents. Christmas Day at Jan and Tommy's. 


Used the new Jadeite. 


Dining room set. 


Drama ensued over the Christmas toys. They kept stealing and hiding the chew bones. Toby has the prized clear one. The second choice blue one is at 2:00
 


Here Truffles retaliated by chewing Toby's  toy. 


Ed insisted on a fire with AC running. Toby panting. 


Christmas down on the mantel. Decided to use my old bobbin / spool collection. 

1 comment: