Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas festivities


Book club Christmas at Seafood Revolution. Great friends, food and gifts. 


My redfish


Loved this oyster shell tree


Went to a friend from circle's house to pick up a nativity set to use at church. Saw this little guy in her yard. I told her I loved it. She said "do you want it?". She is leaving her long time home to be near her children. I loaded him up. When I got him home I realized why I liked him so much. 


He looks just like Toby!  Here they are together. My friend Marianne is quite the collector. She had many fine collections. She asked me if I collected anything and I answered ... Jadeite, which I did not expect her to have. She said "wait one moment", and returned with this. 


Jadeite mixing bowl!!! The next week she surprised me at our Christmas party with this. 


And this.
 

I was so pleased. 


Here is what I did with them. 

Took a walk with Brody  and Jan. 


Check out his cute jacket. 


What college students do on their break. 












1 comment:

  1. Pictures really make a good blog. Where did you use the cup and saucers? That was a sweet thing for her to do. MOM

    ReplyDelete