Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

more fall stuff

 
Mary Grace got a craving for Smokey Oats. Those are the chocolate peanut butter oat cookies that you cook on the stove.
 
 
Sophie and I came over to "help".

 
Yum.

 
I came home inspired by the cooler weather.

 
Put up all my Halloween stuff.

 
This little rat used to frighten Sophie. I sent her this close up. He's got his eye on you.
 
 
Halloween is on Saturday this year. Hope we will have lots of trick or treaters.
 
 
And then this happened!! Ed made a small fire.

 
Here is what I did with the horse appples.

 
They looked good on the altar.

 
Missing Mom for church :(  We went to Saltine for lunch. It is very loud there, so it is not as great for her. We, even had trouble hearing. I got the Brunch oysters. That is a little poached quail egg atop the oyster with bacon.

 
MG got mussel stew and made quite the pile of shells!

 
Ed got a new high powered BB gun. I guess the squirrels are getting on his nerves. I took a turn shooting it. And yes that is one of my shots right there in the middle of our home made target. I have to admit some didn't make it in as well.

1 comment:

  1. I used to call them "Boiled cookies." The best by any name. Yes just as well that I missed Saltine's, however I would have loved those little quail eggs.!!I feel like I keep you from a lot of places. Or at least I hate you have to consider me first. MOM

    ReplyDelete