Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2023

Back to basics.

It always feels good to put away the Christmas decorations. I love them but like a fresh start. 



I like to use white or blue in January. 



Haven’t used this flying frog in years so I flew him under the mantel. 



Ahhh. Simple is best. 



I don’t think she is judging me but….



Love those little short legs. 



Guess who is back at the lake. White pelicans. They are so big and beautiful. See how big they are compared to the chairs?



There were 3 blue herons and 4 snowy egrets enjoying the shallows. 



This was so pretty in person. Full moon. 



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR DECORATIONS ALL OVER THE HOUSE. IS IT THE YEAR OF THE FROG? THAT PICTURE AT THE LAKE WAS SO PRETTY TOO, MAY I BORROW YOUR TREES AND THE MIRROR THAT I USUALLY BORROW? i will put out the seals and the snow men for my hall table. MOM

    ReplyDelete