Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2023

Cold finally comes and the food.



Guess this little guy got cold. We have been trying to catch him before a cat or dog does. Jan and I braved the weather 
( at least she did, I was fine ) to take a walk this morning. 



Came home and made homemade chicken noodle soup. I saved you some, Mom. 



Then I made oatmeal cookies. What next. 



I’ve acquired a taste for roasted butternut squash and sweet potatoes. Better for me than tater tot’s. 



I thought the dogs had discovered every missing old tennis ball in the backyard. The drought has really affected the ground covers so things are showing up. 



I’ve been forced to play with the dog’s ears for entertainment. 



And every time I get up from reading Sandy steals my chair. 


1 comment:

  1. yOU REALLY GOT INSPIRED. THE COOKIES LOOK SO PERFECT AND SO DOES THE SOUP. MOM

    ReplyDelete