Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Harassment

I have been receiving complaints about lack of blog posts. I thought that was over when we lost Candy. She made a New Year’s resolution  Every year not to bug me about it. So I’m back with possibly boring content. 



New mantel. I like white in January. 



Crockpot black eyed peas for New Year luck. None so far. 



What could make lil smokies better? Ed decided brown sugar and bacon would. He was right 



Driving home from Amy2’s last week. 



Biannual resident’s party. 



Pretty slim pickings in January. The red is from our wild huckleberry bushes. 



It all looked prettier in person. 



I ended up supplementing with some faux things from Hobby Lobby to the tune of “Be Thou my Vision” and “Finlandia”. 



Lovely table at Sue’s for Book Club. 



We read this. Every American should read this. It’s about the fall of communism in Romania in 1989. A horrible dictator starved and killed so many Romanians. The story is shockingly little known. 



I’ll end on a cute note. And to all you non cat people…I’m not sorry. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVELY, THANK YOU FOR BLOGGING. YOU DO HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK. BY THE WAY, I THOUGHT ALL PEOPLE LOVED CATS. THEY SHOULD. MOM

    ReplyDelete