Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Ellis Beach Week



I was given the important task of transporting the St. C’s cookies to the beach. We even transported the Mamaw as well. Had a nice ride down with lunch break in Hattiesburg. Crescent City Grill kicked off the week with shrimp poboys and gumbo. 



We arrived to 3 days of gorgeous sun. 



A bit of rain rolled in but with Bloody Mary in hand and puzzle on the table we made the best of it. 



Ryan helped me with lunch and dinner one night. 



Tripp and Ivy came on Tuesday. 



A little reading during the rain. 



Sweet great nieces. 



Got a cute tropical set up for my birthday. 



I wanted homemade ice cream for my birthday. 



Rain please go away. 



Karis and Whitney came over. 



I was happy. 



Everybody loved the ice cream. We must make that a tradition.  



Ivy brought necklaces for the kids. 



They came with a real mollusk with a pearl. Brody loved his shark tooth one. 



Tripp provided some tunes. 



Leila got a French braid. 



The back porch was popular. 



The kids were delighted when Ryan got in the boat. 



Headed out to hunt crabs. 



The McNeils. 



All of us!!!

1 comment:

  1. I NEED A COPY OF ALL YOUR PICKS FOR MY PHOTO ALBUM THEY ARE GREAT. IT BROUGHT IT ALL BACK. SO SWEET. AND A BIG ONE OF THE GROUP TOO, MOM

    ReplyDelete