Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Wrap up

Well…I didn’t get any pictures at Christmas. Even though all three girls and spouses were here and Linda and Joe. We had a great time and much good food. 



I did take this one when they first arrived. Amy 2 had stopped by. 



Sandy fell in love with Tripp and would not leave him alone. 



Did get one lousy pic of family gift exchange. Had to have a tv fire because it was 80 degrees. 



If you were wondering how Mom’s little angels looked here is one that flew to Candy’s house. 



Ivy has gotten interested in Jadeite. She wanted a picture of my collection. She scored big by getting me the two soup bowls on the right. 



I told her these mugs are my favorite. The story is that me grandfather was a cabinet maker and got these when he was working on a cafe downtown. Wish I knew which one. Maybe Mom can add to that story. 



Stole a tradition from Linda and Joe and had lobster for New Year’s Eve.  



Rounded it out nicely. 



So I mixed up some Texas Caviar to have while watching the games. Watching Alabama is so boring. They always win. With the bulldogs you never know. 


1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR DOMR XMAS PHOTOS. I WAS BEGINING TO TI THIUNK THE GINCH STOLE IT. MOM

    ReplyDelete