Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2021



Linda sent us a cute Halloween card. Pepper especially liked it. 



He loves to sit on the arm of my chair while I read. 



Speaking of which, this was a really good one. Give me a circus and a few freaks and that’s a great book. 



One more Pepper pic. 



Mom’s fall table. 



I wanted a lap dog…just ordered the wrong size. 



Meanwhile. 



Perfect scallop dinner. 



Watched a really good show about Walter Anderson. Produced by Robert St John. I knew a lot about him but I learned much more. 



Woke up to lots of fog. 



English muffin with cream cheese and candied jalapeños. Yum. However, just smeared some cream cheese on my screen. 

1 comment:

  1. LAP FULL OF A DOG, PEPPER LOOKS GOOD IN YOUR PHOTOS AND I ENJOYED THE Walter ANDERSON STORY TOO. KIND OF SAD IN SOME WAYS, HE DLD FOLLOW HIS DREAMS. SUCH TALENT!! AND WHAT AN UNDERSTANDING FAMILY HE HAD. MOM

    ReplyDelete