Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2021

Where did September go?



Let’s start with a great fall pic. The dogs chewed this magnolia cone so that the seeds were exposed. I thought it looked beautiful. 



Also a sign of fall. The dogs trampled a nandina bush so I rescued the berries. 



As they were coming up. 



Why does this thrill me so! 36%! That’s pretty good. 



Got a visit from these two!! Enjoyed it so much.



Ivy found me a rare blue Fire King Restaurantware bowl. I filled it with asparagus salad. 



Coco is looking at how Sandy has burritos on her mind. 



A couple of weeks ago Bev came for a visit. Amy had us over for an unexpected pocket of fun. 



She decided to break out Grandma’s party dishes. It’s the kind with a spot for your cup. Ours contained mimosas instead of coffee. 




1 comment:

  1. OH, THOSE POCKETS OF FUN. AND CELEBRATING GRANDMA'S PARTY DISHES. MOM

    ReplyDelete