Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2021

July Book Club my house

Wow! Haven’t had people over in so long. Had a lot of cleaning to do. 



Had boxes of Pizza Shack furniture stacked in the dining room for effect.  I’ve been wanting to use these two vases together since they are both the same bright green. 



This one was my Mamaw Brown’s and then Mom’s. Now it is mine. I’ve always loved him. 



This hand vase came from friend Anna. I admired it at her house and she said please take it! 



Didn’t take any pictures of the food except this one of the tomato tart (without basil garnish that I added ). We also had Crunchy Romaine salad and lots of fruit. 



Here you go Mom! We are a little squished with seven. 



Didn’t get a picture of the desert but here is a picture from Southern Living where I lifted the recipe. Atlantic Beach pie. A lemon and lime pie. It was a hit. We sure enjoyed being together again. 

1 comment:

  1. Now how nice to get together again Even Bev. I like the graceful ladies' hand. The old frog is still cute. Your table was so simple and elegant at the same time. You nailed it again. Bet it did you good to create again. MOM

    ReplyDelete