Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Quarantine comes back into focus ...

...momentarily anyway. Subject matter has become problematic. So here is this. 



Took this picture before I went to the pool. 



Took this one when I got home. 



Some fried okra from Chris’s garden. 



Fried the Brenda Gantt way. 



Linda sent me a picture of her stuffed bell peppers, so I had to make some. 



These Parmesan crusted potatoes were good. 



Food, books and dogs. Living the quarantine life. 



So, wanted tacos for dinner. Had seasoned meat. No shells.  No cheese. Decided to make rotel dip since I had velveeta. No rotel tomatoes. No green chilies. Did I give up? Added canned tomatoes and some salsa. It worked. Also realized at my age you can eat rotel dip for dinner if you want to. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day to me. Except for the bug picture. Can't figure it out. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless of age, you can eat rotel for dinner, just saying

    ReplyDelete