Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2020

More catch up



Mom’s little Christmas tree. A slightly bigger one this year. A donation from Amy 2. It had been her mom’s. She was glad it found a home. 



Bitsy enjoyed it too. 



Arrangements for a party. 



Christmas morning had Truff watching the cute pet Yule log. 



Only picture I took of Christmas. They accidentally matched. 



Flowers for a January party. 



Cotton, eucalyptus and dried lotus pods. 



Very wintery I thought. 



Junior likes to get in the fire screen while Ed is building the fire. 



I got up for a few minutes and Ju Ju stoke my heating was pad. 



Truff trying to nap in the sun. 



Sunny spots are at a premium around here. 



Here is one of everyone. Well that catches me up. Guess I better start taking more pictures. 


2 comments: