Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Book Club / Easter



First off , Priscilla’s Book Club.  We read a Chinese book so she had a theme. The book was one of those that I had to keep fact checking to discover all the most unbelievable parts were true. 



Striking tablescape on black. 



She borrowed a few of my little favorite Asian things. 



We even tried some of the tea mentioned in the book. 



It was all so good. She made Pioneer Woman’s Cashew Chicken. 



It was all about the tea. 



A tea toast. 



I hope my fortune is true. 



My church friend, Maryann posing with her vintage purse that totally matched everything she had on. 



Ed tore out the old rotting bridge in our yard. 



Found a host of Truff’s old balls. 



Took Mom to get plants for the famous balcony.  



Got em done. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I liked the balcony ones. Thanks,MOM

    ReplyDelete