Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2017

Cars, food and invites

 

To quote the Bible "well done good and faithful servant"   The PT Cruiser is sailing off into the horizon. It will become a "kidney" car. Donated to the Kidney Foundation it will benefit that charity. It served  2 daughters well. 

 

Italian soup. One of my favorites. 

 

Book Club at Bev's brought us comfort food. Roast beef and vegs. 

 

Roasted green beans and tomatoes. 

 

All so good. 

 

I could tell you this is my plate and it would be true but I had seconds too. 

 

Excellent book!!! 

 

Mystery package!! Not really, I knew what it was. 

 

Ahhhhhh!!!  Coming to a mailbox near you soon!! 

1 comment:

  1. The P.T. cruiser still looks good. I can't wait to see the wedding invitations. They look so pretty. MOM

    ReplyDelete